FAB BOOKKEEPING Perth
“If you deprive yourself of outsourcing
and your competitors do not,
you’re putting yourself out of business”
Lee Kuan Yew
Value Customer and Fellow Business Owner:
Outsourcing is defined as “The Externalization of the means to concentrate in the ends” and that is what we, at FAB Bookkeeping – Lake Joondalup, would like to offer your business, in our areas of expertise.
Freeing up your time, as to allow you to concentrate on your customers, provide them with a better service, thus increasing customer satisfaction which will take your business, by default, to an increase in total revenue and the desirable Win-Win outcome. At the essence of mutually beneficial networking.
To all SME (Small and Medium Enterprises), in any industry sector of operation. Including but not limited to:
- Real State
- Service providers to Mining and gas Industry
- Trades and Services
- Professional Services,
- Contractors & Sub Contractors
- Transport and Logistics.
- Any SME, that needs to concentrate at what they do best (Their reason to be in bussines).
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Software installation and Training, business start up on MYOB
- Backlog – Get your business up to date to move forward
- Debt Collection
- Periodic Reporting
- Bank and Other Reconciliation
- Communicate with your Accountant and attend meetings
- Undertake special projects as required
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Inventory Management
- Fixed Assets Management
- Decision Making Support
- Trial Balance
- Profit and Lost Statement
- Strategic Planning
- Business/Project Evaluation
- Financial Advise
- Work from our office. Pickup and Drop off paperwork.
- Work at your premises.
- Remote access to your system (where technically possible).
- Able to work independently and or as part of your team
- Per Hour (Depending on service require)
- Per Assignment (To be quoted and terms agreed prior to commencement)
At FAB Bookkeeping Perth we are fully insured and qualified,
Call today for an obligation free quote on 1300 FABBOOK.